The Secret Island Festival Team take your safety very seriously. Let’s try and keep our Summer restriction-free and look out for each other with these simple guidelines;
- If you feel unwell please stay at home.
- We recommend you do a lateral flow Covid test before you arrive.
- The majority of the festival is outdoors and all tents will have sides open for ventilation.
- Hand sanitisers will be placed around the festival, please use them.
- Respect other people’s space.
- Masks will be required on any transport we provide
- Bring ID. The Festival is 18+ only & you will be refused entry if you cannot when asked to prove your age.
- Plan your homeward journey in advance and avoid long delays.
- Car Park and Colchester Return Bus Tickets need to be purchased in advance & there is limited availability.
- Check our Getting There page for details on Taxi’s and please book in advance, it will be a very long wait for an unbooked taxi.
- The West Mersea shuttle bus is expected to be very busy and we cannot guarantee the time you will be able to get on board.
- We cannot condone walking to and from the festival site, so please use one of the provided services.
Know your limits
We’ve all been waiting to get out, dance and enjoy ourselves again but it’s never fun when it’s overdone. Stay within your limits and keep an eye on your friends to save it spoiling your enjoyment.